miércoles, 29 de diciembre de 2010

Predictable


Predictable

I can't in every way, mistake the pain I feel inside. It comes at me, evil thoughts is creeping through my mind. For you to see that I can't speak what's on my mind. It runs away - it's so predictable.

I can in every way, feel the strength that tingles up inside. Too blind to see, emptiness and sorrow of their lives. You run away, to the cover of their pointless ties. You axe me - it's so predictable.

I'm gonna try. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna try.

Another day. Silence overwhelms my mind. Who's to say if I have the time or why should I pray for all the hate to go away? Another day. I can never break free.

You wait for me. I crawl up to you. Another day. I'll live forever.

Why should I?

I'm gonna try. I'm gonna die. I'm gonna try.
Predecible

De ningun mmodo puedo, confundir el dolor que siento dentro. Viene a , los malos pensamientos se arrastran en mi mente. Para que veas que no puedo decir lo que está en mi mente. Huyen - es tan predecible.

De ninguna manera puedo, sentir la fuerza que hormiguea por dentro. Demasiado ciego para ver, el vacío y la tristeza de sus vidas. Huyes, de la envoltura de sus relaciones sin sentido. Me minimizas - es tan predecible.

Voy a intentar. Voy a morir. Voy a intentar.

Otro día. El silencio abruma mi mente. ¿Quién puede decir si tengo el tiempo o por qué debo orar para que todo el odio se vaya? Otro día. Nunca puedo liberarme

Espera por mí. Me arrastro hasta ti. Otro día. Voy a vivir para siempre.

¿Para qué?

Voy a intentar. Voy a morir. Voy a intentar.

Predictable

Another relationship cliche that Jon finds so predictable. Every relationship he goes into he's going to find himself hurt at the end. He wonders why there is any point in it at all because he'd rather die than feel the pain.

"I can in every way, mistake the pain I feel inside. It comes to me, evil thoughts is creeping through my mind"

How can he deal with the situations of a failed relationship but to remove himself from the world, or remove the other person. If he can't have them, noone can.
Predecible

Otro cliché de las relaciones que Jon encuentra tan predecible. Al final de cada relación en la que entra el va ah encontrarse herido. Se pregunta por qué no hay ningún otro punto, porque él prefiere morir antes que sentir el dolor.
"De ninguna manera puedo, confundir el dolor que siento dentro. Viene a , los malos pensamientos se arrastran en mi mente. "

Como puede enfrentar con la situación de fallar en una relación, tiene que quitarse de este mundo, o quitar a la otra persona, si el no la puede tener , nadie mas puede tenerla.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario