jueves, 30 de diciembre de 2010

Daddy

Daddy

Mother, please forgive me. I just had to get out all my pain and suffering. Now that I am done, remember I will always love you; I'm your son.

Little child, looking so pretty. Come out and play, I'll be your Daddy. Innocent child, looking so sweet. Rape your mind, and now your flesh I reap

You raped. I feel dirty. It hurt. As a child. Tied down. "That's a good boy." And fuck. Your own child. I scream. No-one hears me. It hurt. Not a lot. My God. Saw you watch. Mommy, why? Your own child.

Little child, looking so pretty. Come out and play, I'll be your Daddy

You raped. I feel dirty. It hurt. As a child. Tied down. "That's a good boy." And fuck. Your own child. I scream. No-one hears me. It hurt. Not a lot. My God. Saw you watch.

Mommy, why?

It's alright

"I didn't touch you there." Mommy said she didn't care.
"I didn't touch you there." That's why Momma stopped and stared.

Innocent child, looking so sweet. Rape your mind, and now your flesh I reap.

You raped. I feel dirty. It hurt. As a child. Tied down. "That's a good boy." And fuck. Your own child. I scream. No-one hears me. It hurt. Not a lot. My God. Saw you watch.

Mommy, why?
Papi

Madre, por favor perdoname. Pensé que tenía que salir de todo mi dolor y sufrimiento. Ahora que estoy acabado, recuerda yo siempre te amaré; Soy tu hijo.

Pequeño niño, luciendo tan bonito. Sal a jugar, Sere tu papi. Niño inocente, luciendo tan dulce. Violando tu mente, y ahora es tu carne es la que violo.

Violaste. Me siento sucio.Duele. Como un niño. Atado. "Ese es un buen niño." Y jodes. Tu propio niño. Grito. Nadie me oye. Lastima. No mucho. Dios mio. Te veo mirando.

¿Por que mami? Tu propio niño.

Pequeño niño, luciendo tan bonito. Sal a jugar, Sere tu papi.

Violaste. Me siento sucio.Duele. Como un niño. Atado. "Ese es un buen niño." Y jodes. Tu propio niño. Grito. Nadie me oye. Lastima. No mucho. Dios mio. Te veo mirando.

¿Por que mami?

Está bien

"Yo no te toque ahi." Mami dijo que no le importaba.

"Yo no te toque ahi."  Es por eso que mamá se detuvo y miró.

Violando tu mente, y ahora es tu carne la que violo.

Violaste. Me siento sucio.Duele. Como un niño. Atado. "Ese es un buen niño." Y jodes. Tu propio niño. Grito. Nadie me oye. Lastima. No mucho. Dios mio. Te veo mirando.

¿Por que mami?

Daddy

"People think Daddy was written because my dad fucked me up the ass, but that's not what the song's about. It wasn't about my dad or my mom. When I was a kid I was being abused by someone else and I went to my parents and told them about it. They thought I was lying and joking around, so they never did shit about it. They didn't belive it was happening to their son."

- Jonathan Davis
Papi

"Las persona piensan que “Papi” la escribi porque mi papa me cogió por el culo, pero noes hacerca de eso de lo que trata. No se trataba hacerca de mi papa o mi mama. Caundo era un niño estaba siendo abusado por alguien más y fui con mis padres y les dijo al respecto. Ellos pensaron que estaba mintiendo y bromenando al respecto, por lo que nunca lo hicieron mierda al respecto. Ellos no creyeron lo que le estaba sucediendo a su hijo."

- Jonathan Davis

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario